“Where there is cool crisp mountain air, a symphony of songbirds, the sound of bubbling and cascading water, and the refreshing smell of the mountain woods – that is where I call home…”
Welcome to Timberwood in beautiful Monteagle, Tennessee – your dream home awaits. Timberwood is a gated community certain to provide a refreshing experience away from the hassles of a big city, and will truly enhance your lifestyle! These large and gorgeous properties are sure to provide the scenic land you are searching for. At TimberWood, wild trillium and woodland ferns are scattered across the landscape sheltered by the canopy of century old forest. Its residents live far from the roar..
Partial List Of Restrictions For Use Of Lots
- Rules And Regulations To Be Established Concerning Dwelling Placements And Construction To Assure Preservation Of Natural Beauty Of Development.
- Residential, Single Family Use Only.
- Minimum Sq. Ft. Living Area: 2500 Sq. Ft/Bluff Lots – 1500 Sq. Ft/Other Lots.
- Guest House, Etc., May Be Allowed – Not To Exceed 2000 Square Feet.
- No Residence Or Other Structure Nearer Than 250 Ft. From Main Road.
- Lots With 10 Acres Or More May Be Re-Subdivided Into Lots Of At Least 5 Acres
- Building Requirements – All Residences To Be Approved By Developer/Architectural Review Committee – Exterior To Have No Exposed Block, Concrete, Or Plastered Foundations – Must Fit With Natural Surroundings.
- Plans Submitted To Developer/Architectural Review Committee Before Construction.
- Air Conditioner Compressors, Garbage Cans, Electrical Service Entrance, Gas Tanks, Etc., – Located At Side Or Rear Of House And Screened From View.
- No Animals Are Allowed Except Dogs, Cats, Ducks, Llamas, Horses And Household Pets, And No Animal May Be Raised For Commercial Purposes – Horses And Llamas Restricted To No More Than 1 Animal For Every 2 Ac. Of Lot Size.
- Unsightly Conditions And Offensive Activity Prohibited.
- No Removal Of Trees Larger Than 5 Inches In Diameter At Breast Height Except For Construction/Installation Of Driveway Or Utility Service And Construction Of Residence Or Other Permitted Structure – Removal Of Trees In Yard Area For Residence Subject To Approval By Developer/Architectural Review Committee.
- Tree Removal Permitted On Developer’s Property For Construction Of Lake/Right Of Way, And Establishing/Developing Common Property.
- No Television Antenna, Dish, Radio Receiver Or Similar Device May Be Installed In Setback Areas Or So As To Be Visible From Adjoining Lots Or Streets.
- All Utility Service Lines Into Each Lot Must Be Underground.
- Duty To Rebuild/Clear And Landscape Upon Casualty Or Destruction Of Any Lot Or Portion Thereof – Each Lot To Be Maintained In Neat/Orderly Condition.
- Vehicles Must Be Parked In Owner’s Garage, Approved Outbuilding Or Driveway – No Inoperable Vehicle May Be Stored Outdoors On The Premises – No House Trailer Or Similar Vehicle May Be Stored On Any Lot.
- No Hunting, And/Or Discharge Of Firearms Upon Any Lot Or Common Properties.
- Restricted Entrance To Development – Any Gates Will Be Common Property.
- Provision For Establishment Of Timberwood Homeowners Association – Once, Established, Members Control Assessments.